Catholic Metanarrative

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Focused Link: Generation to Generation: Nurturing the Faith in Our Homes

This is an article by Kimberly Hahn, a convert to the Catholic faith and author of books such as Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism and Life-Giving Love: Embracing God's Beautiful Design for Marriage.

The full article can be viewed in this URL:
http://catholiceducation.org/articles/parenting/pa0108.html

*~*~*~*~*

"If I become a Catholic, will my children be believers?" That may sound like a strange question, but it was the agony of my heart as I considered accompanying Scott on his faith journey into the Catholic Church. I knew how to communicate my faith as a Protestant, but could I learn to share my faith as a Catholic with my children and would I be supported by Catholics around me?

The answer is a resounding YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home